These delicious muffins are so yummy and super easy to make! There are just 3 ingredients. That's my kind of baking! haha. If you like pumpkin and chocolate, you must make these.
You'll need:
1 box of spice cake mix
1 can of pumpkin( 15-16 oz )
1/2 a package of chocolate chips
Mix the spice cake with the can of pumpkin. Once it's all mixed together, throw in the chocolate chips and mix. Voila! That's it! Do you love how easy that is? Fill up your muffin pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.




I make these all the time! So good. YUM
ReplyDeleteK
storiesofkel.blogspot.com
Yum! I have a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin recipe that we love but has a ton of ingredients, so I definitely need to try this one!
ReplyDeleteLove how simple these are! Pumpkin + chocolate chips are always a good idea :)
ReplyDeletexo
Stephanie
yummm - these are my fave!! bookmarking right now, so i can make this week!! xoxo
ReplyDelete