I'm LOVING...
my sweet sweet baby! My "baby" will be 2 in 22 days! How in the world has it been 2 years since he was born? Time has gone by too quickly. He sure does get cuter and cuter with the passing of each day though.
{at the park Monday}
{in front of our house yesterday}
I'm LOVING...
that I FINALLY found a dresser for Isla's room. I was looking for a waist high one to use as a changing table as well. I found a few at the flea market this past Sunday and decided on one and got a good deal on it!
I decided on Ballerina Gown for the dresser color and I'm loving how it looks. Can't wait to show before and after pics!
and speaking of paint...
I'm LOVING...
that Brent wants to paint Rowen's room! He even picked out a great color. I don't know when we will get around to doing that but it will look great when we finish.
It will go great with his bedding.
I'm LOVING...
these Fall items that I have pinned on Pinterest.
{white pumpkin w/gold leaves}
{washi tape bat and orange pom pom garland}
{monogrammed burlap wreath}
{Fall candy rag tie garland}
Happy Wednesday, Y'all!







No comments:
Post a Comment