How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby Baby is the size of a pineapple.. She is 16.7" long and weighs 3.8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I bought some regular shirts in a larger size that I am wearing as well.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Isla Wren Easley
Movement: Yes! She moves around all the time and kicks a lot now a days!
Sleep: I'm sleeping great. No complaints.
What I miss: Nothing really although a spicy tuna roll would be fantastic right now!
Cravings: Nothing notable. I haven't had any cravings lately like I was a couple months ago.
Symptoms: I'm moving slower and get out of breathe quickly.
Best Moment this week: Feeling her kick around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby Baby is the size of a squash.. She is 16.7" long and weighs 3.8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I bought a cute pair of maternity skinny jeans that I have been living in the past few days.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Isla Wren Easley
Movement: Yes! She moves around and kicks constantly. Those hard kicks catch me off guard a lot!
Sleep: I'm sleeping great. No complaints. Just interrupted by the multiple trips to the bathroom throughout the night.
What I miss: Nothing at the moment.
Cravings: Nothing notable.
Symptoms: I'm moving slower and get out of breathe quickly. I also have had the worst leg cramps the past few mornings. They hurt and don't let up quick enough.
Best Moment this week: Getting Isla's rag tie mobile made. ( if you want to check out the tutorial on that just go HERE )


No comments:
Post a Comment