So guess who DOES NOT like pumpkin spice lattes? ME! I had a big sip of Brent's last weekend and it tastes like drinking a piece of pumpkin pie...yuck! I do however love Dunkin Donut's pumpkin donuts. They are tasty and I'm pretty proud of myself for not eating them every single day!
And speaking of donuts...Rowen enjoyed a donut hole after church 2 weeks ago. There's always a coffee bar set up in our church lobby and that day there was an abundance of donut holes from Dunkin so we grabbed Rowen one!
Do y'all enjoy Fall flowers? I love mums and the burnt orange ones are my favorite. We got a few a couple weeks ago and I love seeing them when I pull into the driveway.
R to L-
Rowen and Brent being cute, Rowen and I at the park
Brent and Rowen reading bedtime stories, Rowen and I at the Zoo w/the kangaroos
I bought Isla some cute leg warmers and headbands at Target a few weeks ago and yesterday I bought Rowen some TOMS. It's all so cute!!
It's starting to really feel like Fall around here lately. I hope the cool weather decides to stick around soon. Rowen and I spent Monday morning collecting rocks out in the yard. It felt so nice that we stayed out there for a good while. I have enjoyed walking outside and not immediately starting to sweat. I'm pretty warm everywhere I go being almost 33 weeks pregnant.
Happy Thursday!




No comments:
Post a Comment