"He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither." Psalms 1:3
Brent and I like to go to Percy Warner Park( Belle Meade Park ) to walk. It's so peaceful and quiet. I went there this afternoon before I headed to the gym for a training session. I brought the camera to take some pictures of the trees and leaves b/c I knew that I would see some beautiful things on my walk. If you have never been to this park, I would definitely recommend going. It was so nice and peaceful and made walking a little more bearable since I got to look around at the beautiful Fall colors. Have I mentioned that even walking now a days is uncomfortable?! It's terrible. I am powering through though b/c I know that I still need to be exercising. Here are some pictures that I took on my walk:










No comments:
Post a Comment