Today is a big day. It's April Easley's wedding day!! She is getting married tonight at 7 and I am so excited that I will get to be there. I have to keep this baby in until after 8 and then maybe he will decide that today/tomorrow will be his birthday. It would be great if we could leave the wedding and go straight to the hospital! Just a little bit of wishful thinking.
So I am 6 days away from Rowen's official due date and really can't believe it! I think Brent asks me everyday if I am nervous yet...nervous about the labor process not about having the baby here in the world. And I am not nervous yet but I will be when things really get going I am sure. If I make it to my next doctors appointment on Monday, I am going to ask her if she can guess about how big Rowen is. I keep forgetting to ask her and I am very curious. I bet he is around 8 lbs and I'm sure he is going to be long.
39 weeks( & 1 day ) - October 22, 2011
I am officially tired of having to get dressed to go places! I want to stay in my yoga pants and a t-shirt all day long! It takes so much effort to get dressed...even if I am just putting on jeans and a shirt. Oh and shoes that have laces...so over not being able to bend over to tie them! I never thought just how uncomfortable this would become! I am so thankful that the end is in sight. Rowen's organs are all developed and ready to go. The lungs are the last organ to mature. He is apparently still gaining weight but I'm just not sure about that considering there is absolutely no room left for me to give him. I don't even know where my own lungs have disappeared to at this point! Brent and I are about to head to Lebanon for wedding festivities so I better go get my stuff together :)



No comments:
Post a Comment