Thursday, October 20, 2011

A fun next few days...

No baby Rowen yet BUT he is due in 8 days! 8 days! I still have hope that he will come sooner but if he does come on his due date, that's just a week away. -Crazy-!! My body to say the least is very ready for him to come out. Lately his little feet get stuck under my ribs for a few seconds and that makes me scream a little...it's a bit painful. If he only knew that if he would just go ahead and say "hello" to the world, he would have a lot of room to stretch his legs :) Oh well! 

This is me today. I feel like my stomach is going to split open! haha. I told my doctor that's how I felt this past Monday and she responded with "good thing that's impossible!" Yea at least she didn't respond with " well...this one time! haha". 

This Saturday is my sister in laws wedding! It is in Lebanon at The Mill. The Mill is sort of like The Factory in Franklin but not as big.

( it use to be a Woolen Mill hence the little sheep logo )

 We discussed me being a bridesmaid a while back & I decided that it would probably be best if I didn't b/c Rowen could come at any time and I would hate for her to count on me being there and me possibly not being able to make it. ALSO, a nine month pregnant lady is really not attractive in anything much less a dress!! I guess I should have said this nine month pregnant lady...I DID see a dress yesterday that I will be going to get tomorrow. Yea, I have put off buying a dress until tomorrow just in case! Luckily there are only like 2 places to go for maternity wear around here so it wouldn't take long to find one but there are a couple cute ones out there right now. 

Here is April at my wedding in August 2010...now it's her time to be THE BRIDE!! I'm really excited for her. It's such a special day. The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner are tomorrow night. I can't wait to see family the next couple days and then again for Rowen's birthday!! 

She is definitely going to have a great weekend weather wise for the wedding! 
I took this picture from our balcony...beautiful fall colors and a lovely blue sky. They will definitely get some great pictures on Saturday!!

Maybe the next time that I blog there will be a picture of a newborn in the blog...!!!

           

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you guys! Rowen will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete