Friday, October 14, 2011

38 weeks. 14 days left.

Rowen has not made his appearance yet but we technically still have 2 weeks left. I'm still hoping he will get here before the 28th! I can't wait to go to the doctor on Tuesday to see how much I have progressed. Last week I had progressed a whole cm from the week before. If that happens again this week then I will be at 3cm...aren't you suppose to be in the hospital at that point?! I have been taking long walks everyday this past week so hopefully gravity is working with me and pulling Rowen down! 

 BabyFetus Ticker

Baby is still the size of a watermelon and will stay about that size for the rest of pregnancy although he is still putting on some weight/baby fat! I wonder if Rowen will have little hair or a lot of hair? I was pretty bald when I was born. Brent and I just can't wait to meet him!! Brent is very nervous about going to the hospital he has informed me a couple times now. He is worried about how I will be...that's very sweet of him. I don't think I will be nervous until real labor hits and I am in my hospital room. I'm still just very anxious at this point! 


38 Weeks - October 14, 2011

No full length shot this week. My hair is crazy and I just don't feel like fixing it :)
We installed the car seat base and put the car seat in the car. It was super easy! It's a bit weird when I drive my car and look back and see it! Soon little Rowen will be in it...yay! Next doctor appointment like I mentioned earlier is this Tuesday. Crossing my fingers for a lot of progression!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment