Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween pajama party link up!

I'm linking up with some lovely ladies today to share a few pictures of my not-so-spooky minis in their Halloween pajamas!! So last year Rowen was my only mini and taking pictures of him was a breeze. Do you know just how much more challenging picture taking is by just adding one more to the mix?!?! It was so hard to get both of them looking at the camera at the same time. But I found one picture where they were looking and smiling! Here are my precious minis...

Rowen's spider jammies: TJMaxx
Isla's "My First Halloween" jammies: Target





Happy early Halloween!! Join in the party and go link up your minis!! 






5 comments:

  1. I love their matching brother/sister skeleton pj's. They are both so adorable and thanks for sharing them with us.
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, so cute! I love the spider jammies. and the tutu. Can't beat a tutu, esp with a fun hair bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute. I'm absolutely loving the sibling photos from the Pajamas party!! Nothing sweeter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable!!! Love their Pjs :)

    ReplyDelete