Friday, October 3, 2014

5 on Friday...All things FALL!!


For my favorites today, everything has to do with Fall!! I love Fall time and everything that goes along with it and I've got some really good things to share!! If you're following me on INSTAGRAM, then you probably will recognize some of these pics but who wouldn't want to see these cute minis below again?! Here we go...

1. I am loving all the Fall colors that are starting to show up...from the mums to the pumpkins to the leaves starting to change! We went to a harvest event at our local botanical garden last Saturday and I was so happy to be among all the beautiful pumpkins and flowers. 


2. I'm not a dessert every night kind of girl but when I get a hankering for something sweet, I want it to be good! These caramel/chocolate apples at Publix are by far the yummiest caramel apples that I have ever had!! What's more Fall than a caramel apple or a caramel apple that's dipped in chocolate?!! 

3. With Fall comes boots!! I just recently discovered a new brand of wellies that I am OBSESSED with! Joules! Have you heard of that brand?! Why am I just now discovering these?? I'm not hating on my Hunter boots but Joules' have my wellies heart right now. 

The ones with the bows have my name written all.over.them! How cute and stylish are these?!

4. I really enjoy making chalkboard prints right now! They're not by any means professional looking but I have fun making them anyways. I'm trying not to put them in every room of our house! Here are a few that I have made lately...


5. Isla's 9 month pics/family fall pics are this weekend and I found some pictures on Pinterest for some inspiration! I just love all of these! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!

**linking up today with Darci, Natasha, April, and Christina






5 comments:

  1. Girlie, how have I not happened upon your precious blog before now? Thankful for the linkup connection!! Loving all of this fall celebration...that pumpkin is perfection! I'm on a mission to buy mums today. :) Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I am so happy to be a new reader! Whoop whoop! Glory to God! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen those apples at my Publix yet, but now I'm going to have to hunt them down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your littles are so cute!! And that apple?? Yum! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, baby in the pumpkin - can't wait to see how those pics turn out!

    The Joni Journey

    ReplyDelete