I got the idea for this from the October issue of Family Fun magazine. I actually like my ghost milk better than theirs and mine is easier to make!
What you need:
a mason jar
tape( masking tape or black duct tape )
a black marker
scissors
I tore off a small piece of masking tape and drew a circle for the mouth and 2 smaller circles for the eyes. I colored the circles in and then cut them out. I stuck them on may mason jar, poured milk in and then popped in a cute straw. And there's your ghost milk!
Rowen loved it! He thought it was funny and kept saying" A ghost! It's a ghost. ".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you need:
a clean, empty milk or water jug
a black marker
scissors
Start by cutting a small hole in the bottom of the jug( this is for your tea light ).
Next, draw a ghost face on your jug. That's it!!
Light your tea light candle and place your jug over the candle( make sure the lid of your jug is off! ). Sit back and watch it glow!!
These each took about 2 minutes to create. 2 of the easiest crafts I've ever done and Rowen loved both of them!!






No comments:
Post a Comment