Even though we have been in our house for a little over a year now, we hardly have any room in the house the way we would like it! We have very few decorations and we haven't bought all the furniture we would like to have. It takes time! And there are so many decisions to be made. A few weeks ago our entry way finally came together.
We bought the table and mirror at a furniture liquidators place in town. They both were in excellent shape and just needed a paint job! So we made some chalk paint and gave each piece a coat. Even though it looks more grey in the picture, it's actually a light minty color.
Everything in the pictures came from Home Goods except the blankets. The lamp base color is perfect. I love the hint of blue. I made a chalkboard print for the frame: Thankful and Blessed.
I think we are going to tackle the living room next. We have really tall ceilings throughout our house and even though I love how open and airy that makes our house feel, the huge blank walls are giving us a challenge! We have an idea of what we are going to put on one of the living room walls so that should be coming up soon. Stay tuned!


That looks great! I love that table. I'm hunting for one like it to go behind the loveseat in our rec room.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!
ReplyDelete