I love getting Family Family magazine in the mail each month! It's filled with cute activities, crafts, and fun treats to do/make with your kids! Do you subscribe to it?! If you don't, now is a great time to sign up b/c you will receive 2 years of the magazine for only $7.99! I especially love the holiday issues like this months!
Here are 2 really cute foodie crafts that I'm planning on making for Rowen that are in this months issue...
How cute is this ghost milk?! I think I already have everything that I need to make it in our kitchen/garage! You only need a few things( see above ).
And these!...
What kid doesn't like donuts and chocolate?? Those are the 2 main ingredients for these rat bites.
Just thought I would share a couple Halloween treats with y'all!




Wow- that is super cheap! I might need to subscribe. Love getting new magazines.
ReplyDelete