Monday, September 15, 2014

Rowen started preschool!!

Rowen started preschool on September 2nd. He loves it! Brent and I knew he would love it because he 1. loves being around other kids 2. loves learning 3. doesn't have separation anxiety 4. just loves playing in general. He has done great so far and talks about his "friends" in his class( which is everyone in the class! ). He goes 2 days a week and for 5 hours each day. 


I'm having fun making his lunches...not sure how long that will last but for now, it's fun! I've been using different cookie cutters for his sandwiches and always pack a fruit or veggie or both! He is not a picky eater so his lunches are easy. He actually loves fruits and veggies!


 I made a little chalkboard print sign for him to hold on his first day. He was so excited so I got some good pics. 



They had "red day" last Tuesday and were asked to wear something red and bring in a red something for show and tell! He picked his red heart light spinner. 
And I of course had to pack red food in his lunch that day! 

I'm glad that we picked the preschool that we did and I think that he is going to learn lots this year and I hope that he enjoys every single day! 





4 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy! How creative you were with his lunch! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love the creative lunch too :)


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a terrific school - I think I saw on FB where he is going and my friend sends her kids there too. She LOVES it! So happy that Rowen is a happy camper at preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! oh my goodness, he's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete