I pray everyday that Rowen and Isla will be the best of friends their entire life. Their relationship is blossoming more and more with the passing of each day. Time, please quit moving so fast! These 2 truly love each other.
Rowen loves for Isla to play in his room with him, he loves to try and make her laugh( he's very successful at it ), he loves when she babbles to him while he talks to her, he loves helping feed her. I so very much enjoy stepping back and watching him interact with her.
I forever want him to be the best brother he can be to her.
Isla just loves to be wherever Rowen is. She loves laughing with him. His giggles set off her giggles which is one of the cutest things ever. She loves being in his room and playing with his toys( the safe ones for her age that is! ). She loves watching his every move. In the mornings when she wakes up, I swear she looks towards his door for him when we are walking out of hers. She already loves him so much!
I pray that she is the best little sister any big brother could want!
God has blessed Brent and I with the most perfect children any couple could ask for. They are the best children and life would definitely not be half as fun without them. They are true blessings.






No comments:
Post a Comment