Tuesday, July 1, 2014

.:Homemade Pizza:.{tomato, basil, & italian sausage}

I made a homemade pizza last night for dinner. It was super easy so I wanted to share! I started by making the dough. It's Ree Drummond's( aka Pioneer Woman )recipe. Her recipes are always pretty simple and I have never failed at one so I gave it a shot. It was super easy to make and was quite tasty. 
Here's how to make the dough:
You'll need-
 1t active dry yeast, 3/4 C warm water, 2 C all purpose flour, 3/4t kosher salt, and 3T olive oil.

You can put whatever you want on your pizza of course! I chose these toppings...

After rolling out the dough on a baking sheet, I added a thin layer of marinara sauce followed by a layer of cheese then the other ingredients and I finished with another layer of cheese. 

Before and After:

It was so yummy and will definitely be made again in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment