Tuesday, July 8, 2014

3 ingredient summer salad!

We have a huge mint plant in our herb planter in the back yard and last week I wanted to use it in something. I just thought up this easy peasy recipe and thought I would share!


What you need:
1. half a lime
2. 30-40 strawberries, halved and tossed in a bit of sugar
3. 4-5 mint leaves( the fresher the better ), chopped

Put your sugar coated strawberries in a large bowl. Throw in the chopped mint and squeeze in the juice of half a lime. Toss it all together and refrigerate 30 min-1 hour prior to serving. Enjoy! 

**you can always add more sugar, lime juice, or mint depending on what your tastebuds like**


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that sounds absolutely delicious!! Thanks for sharing this great summer fruit salad recipe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so simple yet delicious! I think I'm going to need to make this asap! Thanks for sharing!

    Alisa

    ReplyDelete