We have been truly blessed with 2 of the sweetest children in the whole world. Rowen is approaching 3( in October )and he is a ball of energy. Full of life. Not a dull moment with that one! Our sweet Isla just recently turned 7 months old and she is just precious. She has brought lots of girly-ness into our lives for sure. From all her heandbands, bows, and baby dolls, down to her high pitched squeal! She's all girl and I love it! They are really starting to become buddies. The more and more Isla becomes more mobile and attentive, the more and more Rowen wants to be right with her playing, reading, and talking to her! I am so excited to watch this sibling thing grow! They already have so much love towards one another. I hope that is always the case. I decided to share some recent pics of the two of them together...
Her best laughs and giggles come from when her brother is around!
Oh these 2! They make my heart want to burst. These 2 sweeties are the most precious brother/sister duo on the block!
Front porch sittin'
A few pics from our recent beach trip. They were precious beach babies!
I absolutely love this picture!! It's from dinner tonight. Rowen wanted to help feed her and he did such a good job!!
These 2 are best friends already and it's so much fun to watch.





No comments:
Post a Comment