Friday, January 31, 2014

My favorite circuit training exercises & a rockin' playlist!

I love making up workouts( duh, that's what my job is!! )but I love doing them even more. I know lots of people hate working out and it's so hard for them to get motivated. Not this girl! I LOVE working out and my self motivation has always been part of me. Working out makes me feel great, clears my head, is refreshing, and of course is good for me. I can't imagine not being able to go for a run or get in the gym and work up a good sweat by lifting weights. 

Here is a circuit I have been doing the past week. It's high intensity and I'm sure it's burning quite a bit of calories. You should give it a try!




And to get these exercises done with a smile on my face, I have to listen to music that pumps me up and makes me want to keep going! So here is what's currently playing on my shuffle...




No comments:

Post a Comment