Saturday, January 4, 2014

Isla's Nursery



When we found out that we were having a girl, I knew that I wanted her room to be super girly but simple at the same time. I loved the idea of a rag tie banner over her crib so I decided to make one. It was a fun project and turned out great. I used Rowen's crib in her room but decided to paint it white. I wanted everything in her room to be light and crisp looking so I went with white and light pink everywhere. 


I also wanted to incorporate some shabby chic flowers so I used a few different shabby chic fabrics in her rag tie banner and I found a shabby chic blanket for her crib. I received a shabby chic diaper holder as well. 



{Standing outside of her nursery looking in. I also made the rag tie mobile.}



{The rocking corner}

{Changing table/dresser and mirror. I painted the changing table and mirror light pink...Ballerina Gown was the exact color.}


{White ruffle curtains}

My friend Kate had this made for Isla and I love it. I'm planning on hanging it above the lamp when I get a chance later tonight.


Her nursery turned out just like I had imagined. It's pretty, simple, & very cozy!








6 comments:

  1. Her nursery is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nursery! So sweet! Just out of curiosity, where did you get her crib? I know it was Rowen's, but where did it come from? That is very similar to what I'm looking for, too! Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious is that. I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete