Here are a few more pictures of Isla before we left the hospital( 6 weeks ago! ). I can't believe she is already 6 weeks old. I am a little behind on the blogging. When I have a free moment, I would rather be sleeping than doing anything else...usually.
I love this picture! This was during her hearing test( given to all newborns )on the second day in the hospital. It like he was telling us to be quiet so she could listen! She passed the hearing test with flying colors. The lady giving the test actually told us to come and look at her when she was doing this.
We had lots of friends and family come to visit( some aren't pictured)!
This is a picture of Brent's brothers, sister, spouses, kids, and the 2 of us! 11 big kids and 4 littles....and we aren't done growing! Brent and I are but the rest of them aren't!!
{ big brother and little sister }
Her coming home dress.
Our sweet angel!




No comments:
Post a Comment