Monday, February 3, 2014

weight loss weigh in-week 3

The baby weight weight loss is going well. This past week was my third week to be working out and I did quite a bit of cardio! I absolutely hate running on the treadmill. It's the worst things ever...haha. I go so so so much farther and for longer when I run outside. There is so much to look at and your scenery changes constantly but when you are stuck inside, it's so boring. I lost 3 lbs last week.


Total weight loss so far: 7lbs

Weight loss to my goal: 18lbs

Last Tuesday and TR I ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes then went and did a few circuits. Most of the exercises were without weights...just body weight exercises. To check out some of the exercises I did, go to THIS POST from Friday. After the circuits, I went back to the treadmill and ran another 10 minutes and after the run, an 8 minute fast walk at an 8% incline. And last Sunday( Jan 26 ), I went to the gym and did cardio for about 5 minutes alternating with 2 upper body exercises, then back to the treadmill for a 5 minute jog, then back to weights. And I did that little circuit till I had reached 25 minutes on the treadmill( 5 circuits ). This Friday and Saturday it's suppose to get up to the high 40's so I am planning on getting outside for a long run on one of those days. 



2 comments:

  1. Great job on your weight loss! Keep up the awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great! Thanks for posting your workouts - I always feel like I am in a rut. We have a treadmill and workout space at our home so I'm going to develop some sort of a circuit for myself. Cardio is what burns, but we all need muscle too!

    ReplyDelete