Valentine's Day was so fun this year...not only did I get to spend it with my love but I also spent it with some of my very best friends! My friend Robin got married on the 15th so her rehearsal dinner was on Valentine's Day! Valentine's morning Brent sent me off to get a manicure and a pedicure. I really can't remember the last time I got either! Ummm...wow! My feet needed a lot of work. I don't take as good care of them in the winter as I do in the summer for obvious reasons...they're always covered up in the freezing weather.
The hour and a half of pampering and quiet was so nice and just what I needed!
I got back in time to feed Isla and get ready for the rehearsal. I came home from the rehearsal and got ready for the rehearsal dinner. I saw a big red bag sitting on the counter in our bathroom. Sweet husband got me a lovely card and some great gifts. I wasn't expecting anything so this was a treat! He knows me well...he got me fun running socks, a Lululemon tank and a Lululemon running top! Mt first Lululemon apparel!
We headed downtown to the Hilton for the rehearsal dinner. The banquet room was beautiful and elegant. The dinner was delicious and the slideshow they had made was full of memories! Robin and I have been friends since middle school!
A little collage I made of Robin and Myself wedding day morning:
Wedding day morning, Isla and I headed to the Hilton to get ready with all the girls. There were 5 of us bridesmaids, Robin, and her mom in a suite all getting ready together. It was so fun and really relaxing. She hired a team of lovely ladies to come and do our hair and make-up. I love getting my hair and make-up done!
Us( Beth-Me-Robin) with our hair and make-up done
Wedding time was at 6 at a chapel near Vanderbilt University and then it was time to celebrate at Belle Meade Plantation. It was a really fun day and I'm so so glad I was there to be part of this special day for my lovely friend.




Oh what a fun weekend! Congratulations to your friend :) A manicure and pedicure sound so nice right about now!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! A pedicure and manicure are a perfect way to start off a fun weekend.
ReplyDeleteMy SIL and I just got pedicures this week. It was soo nice. Love the dresses!
ReplyDelete