Tuesday, February 25, 2014

weight loss weigh in-week 6

I lost 2 pounds again last week. 2 pounds seems to be the magical number of weight lost each week. Hey, as long as I'm not gaining weight, I'm good with whatever that number is! 


Weight loss goal: 120-125. Pounds left to lose: 8-13

Besides losing the weight, I have quite a bit of toning up to do. That actually takes longer than the weight loss itself. I know that I will get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight long before everything is toned back up. It just takes time! Last week I tried to do a workout from my workout app Skimble while the little ones napped. I discovered that this is a great time to get a workout in! I did lots and lots of jumping jacks( for cardio ) and got 4 Skimble workouts in. 

I did these 2 workouts one day. Top-to-Bottom was great! I was sore for 2 days after. And the plank challenge was well...challenging. I held it for a minute, took a tiny 10 second break then got back to it. 

I'm going for a 30 minute run tonight and will continue to do workouts during nap time this week as well. 


3 comments:

  1. You are doing such an amazing job Rachel! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Skimble when I'm completely out of ideas and need some new inspiration. Keep up the good work, Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously so impressive. You're for real going to be my motivation to lose all of the baby weight. Also,I need to check out Skimble- I've never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete