Saturday, November 9, 2013

{Life Lately} in pictures


A couple weeks ago we got a new rug to put in our kitchen.
It's from Target and I love the way it looks!


I bought some really cute items for Isla at Home Goods 2 weeks ago...
I couldn't pass up the cute "Santa Loves Me" outfit. The little tutu skirt...so cute! The front row of tiny shoes came from Home Goods too. At $5.99 each, I had to get 3 pairs. 


A little peek into Isla's nursery
I should have the crib all painted and set up tomorrow!! I'll post some "finished" pics soon.


I bought a plain white lamp base and lamp shade but decided to jazz the shade up a little by adding some ruffles.

So I just sewed a ruffle on the top and one on the bottom-

It's been beautiful around here lately...very Fall-ish! 
( a tree in our neighborhood )

Since it's been nice and a lot cooler, Rowen and I headed to the zoo last Monday.
I try to take him once a week or once every 2 weeks. It's such a fun place and he loves animals. He gets that from me! 

Brent and I had a date night last Saturday. We ate at Burger Up. It was so yummy. And after we had ice cream at Jeni's .
Brent had chocolate and coffee flavors. I was less original and had whiskey pecan and biscuits & peach jam...y'all all the biscuits & peach jam was amazing! That idea actually came from the famous Loveless Cafe here in Nashville! They have the best biscuits and jams. I have got to go back to Jeni's before baby Isla comes! 

And on a finishing note, we need to buy Rowen a bigger Titans sweatshirt!
These pictures crack me up! It actually fits fine if he's not wearing the hood! 





2 comments:

  1. I love the direction you're going with Isla's nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her nursery is just darling! And yes, how amazing is Jeni's??

    ReplyDelete