A few weeks ago baby Isla was given a sweet, sweet shower by my mother in law and sister in laws. The cuteness started with the invitation...
The shabby chic flowers are similar to the ones in Isla's nursery. I thought it was such a beautiful invitation.
They did an awesome job with the decor and food too!
I loved all the pink!
Friends and family came and munched on delicious goodies( including strawberry cake )while I got to open so many lovely gifts. Some of the gifts included sheets, a sound machine, little tiny swimsuits for the summer, diapers, yummy smelling baby products, blankets, rattles and some other wonderful things like...
...a monogrammed swaddle blanket, lace bloomers, a crocheted hat made by my granny, a beautiful sweater also made by my granny, monogrammed bloomers, and headbands( made by Angie ).
Look at all the pink!
Me with the hostesses
It was such a nice afternoon spent with wonderful guests who showered baby Isla with tons of nice things.




No comments:
Post a Comment