Thursday, November 14, 2013

36 week update





How Far Along:  36 weeks {I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow...eek! }


Size of baby  Baby is the size of a honeydew.She is 18.7" long and weighs 5.8 lbs. 


Maternity Clothes:  Yes definitely and I'm over wearing them! Can't wait to get back into my regular clothes!!


Gender: GIRL!!!
Isla Wren Easley 


Movement: Yes! She literally moves all.the.time! Kicks, punches, hiccups, tumbling. haha.   


Sleep: Not great. I'm just uncomfortable most of the night and those bathroom breaks aren't great for getting a good nights sleep either. 


What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Nothing notable. I haven't had any cravings lately like I was a couple months ago. 


Symptoms: I'm moving slower and get out of breathe quickly. 


Best Moment this week:  Getting checked this past Tuesday. I'm 1cm dilated. Thinking I have already progressed a little more b/c that evening I had pretty bad Braxton-Hicks contractions for a good hour or 2. 




1 comment:

  1. Looking great as always! Good luck these last few weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete