Sunday, November 3, 2013

Trunk or Treat 2013


On Sunday October 27th we had our annual trunk or treat at church. I love trunk or treat. 


Decorating our trunk is always so fun and all the little kids running around in their costumes is fun to watch. We decorated our trunk this year with train stuff. The week before, Rowen had a train birthday party so we just used his party decorations on our trunk.

{Oops! I didn't get an actual pic of our trunk!}

Rowen was a penguin. He looked so cute!! And he was the only penguin there. I love the little penguin feet!

A little comparison:

Rowen's cousins joined him this year and they were all three having a ball! Aren't they all so cute together?!
{Penguin} Rowen - {Woody} Connor - {Buzz} Cade

Playing games

Grabbing candy

It was a pretty evening and all the kids had a great time! Trunk or Treat 2013 was a huge success.

Rowen "in" the Duck Dynasty limo! 



No comments:

Post a Comment