Friday, November 8, 2013

Rowen's Big Boy Room



I have been itching to get Rowen's room set up with his big bed ever since we moved in( 2 months ago ). One main reason was to get the crib out of his room b/c I needed it for Isla's nursery. We finally bought his mattress and picked it up Monday night. i set it up Tuesday morning while Brent was at work and Rowen took his first nap in it Tuesday afternoon. 

We bought his bedding a few months ago from Pottery Barn Kids. I LOVE the madras! And I  found the train blanket at Home Goods last week. 


Over his bed is his initial and 2 train "prints". 
I bought the frames at Michaels.
In the middle frame: a piece of scrapbook paper and a wooden "R"
In the outside frames: 2 identical train pictures cut out of a birthday party bag that I found at the Dollar Tree.


He has slept so well in his big bed and hasn't even tried to crawl out in the mornings. He actually waits for us to come in and get him. It was a much easier transition from crib to big bed than I imagined. 

He loves his new bed! 


2 comments:

  1. He looks so sweet! Love the bedding. How cute that he waits for you to come get him out of bed in the morning- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the transition is going well! Love his room!!!

    ReplyDelete