I have been thinking about chopping my hair off for weeks now. I have gone back and forth, listed pros and cons, second guessed my want for shorter hair etc...etc...Well, last Tuesday I had an appointment and went for it. I have had long hair for many many years and I loved it but just wanted something different.
I visited Trim. Brent gets his hair cut there but it was actually my first time there. I loved the atmosphere and the girl that cut my hair was awesome! I took in a picture, we had a quick consultation, and she went to work on my super long hair. She was actually really excited to cut lots of it off which made me that much more excited. I was a little nervous at first but so ready for a new look as well.
And here's the before and after:
8 or so inches gone! I am really enjoying it. It takes much less time to wash and dry which is perfect with a baby who will be here in the next few weeks. I'm still playing around with how to style it but I'm sure I will figure it all out soon!
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
I was really craving tuna and noodles last week for lunch and knew I had those 2 items in the pantry. The only thing I didn't know was what creamy sauce would I use to hold it all together. I of course Googled "tuna noodles" and every recipe that popped up was pretty much the same. This might sound like a college kid type meal but it was super quick and took about 10 minutes to throw together.
*one can of tuna
( we get our canned tuna at Whole Foods and it's the most delicious canned tuna...it really is! )
*half a can of cream of mushroom
*a handful of egg noodles
I boiled the noodles then drained them after they were done. Left them in the strainer while I mixed the tuna and cream of mushroom in the pot on the stove that I used for the noodles. I let those heat up together for a few minutes and then put the noodles back in the pot. Mixed it all together, added a pinch of salt and pepper and voila! Tuna noodles! Some of the recipes added peas and chopped mushrooms to the dish. But I just stuck with the basic recipe.
---------------------------------------------------
Rowen has been quite the cutie on camera lately. He has always been really good at smiling in pictures but lately I feel like his cute, sweet personality is really shining through in pictures.
{at the park last week}
{at Union Station watching the trains}
And this is random BUT don't you think Rowen looks like me here?! I do! I feel like our facial features are almost identical right down to our cute little cheeks!
Happy Tuesday!



Your haircut is too cute! I have really long hair and have been debating on cutting it - I even had a dream last night that I just started cutting my hair because I had had enough of it being long!
ReplyDeleteThat tuna and noodles looks delicious! I craved tuna sandwiches like no tomorrow when I was pregnant with my son.
Rowen is too cute!! I love the side-by-side pictures you posted! He does look a lot like you when you were little!
my mom used to make a similar tuna and noodles recipe. I have always loved it!
ReplyDelete