Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween pajama party!

I'm linking up with Meredith and Darci for the Little Ghosts & Gobblins Halloween pajama party! I joined in last year and loved seeing all the not so scary little ones in their pjs! 



Here's my sweet Rowen in his cute pumpkin pajamas!



And just a little comparison:

Happy Early Halloween!






7 comments:

  1. Aw he's such a handsome young man! I can't even stand to look back on my son from last year because it just makes me so sad to think how much more he'll have grown next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Rowen is so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he has so much personality! Love the pic with his tongue hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww those are so cute!!! I love pumpkins :)

    Hope you're having a great week!
    Miranda :)
    www.ournestingplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great jammies! What a hunk. My goodness. And, I love your garland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, love those jammies and all that blond hair! I like how you've kept it a bit longer. I am absolutely terrified to cut my son's hair, so it makes me happy to see other little boys with a good set of bangs.

    ReplyDelete