Monday, June 17, 2013

My birthday weekend!


I love birthdays! Friday was my birthday and it was such a nice day. My grandparents came in to visit for the weekend which was a nice treat! Before they arrived, Rowen and I headed over to my parents house to do some last minute cleaning.



My grandparents arrived around 1:30pm and we hung out for a few hours before I headed off to meet up with Brent( who had to work all day ).

Brent and I are house hunting right now so we checked out 2 houses that afternoon before heading home to get ready for my birthday dinner which was a surprise! 
We went to Sperry's and it was super delicious! I got the bbq shrimp and grits and they were hands down the best shrimp and grits that I have ever had!! Brent got a yummy looking steak with blue cheese on top. Before leaving, an employee  there took our picture and made a birthday card for me. It was thoughtful and kind of weird at the same time!
We got dessert from Cheesecake Factory and headed home to watch a movie. 

Saturday we celebrated my birthday with my family. I requested my mom's bbq b/c it's delicious. Rowen really enjoyed his corn on the cob. This is the first time we let him have the whole cob and it was pretty hilarious!

We had my 2 favorite desserts...real strawberry cake and brownies from Corky's! Yum!!

I received lots and lots of wonderful gifts. I already have my eye on a few things that I am going to spend my birthday money on! Here are a few of my gifts...
{new jewelry, an H&M giftcard, and some new shirts for my growing baby bump}

It was a great weekend and I had a fabulous birthday! 




5 comments: