I have felt great this week...a little more tired than I have been lately but I think that's because I'm back to working out a few times a week. We had a dr visit on Tuesday and everything looked great.
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Easley is the size of a lemon. She/He is 3.4" long and weighs 1.5 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. I have bought a few items in a size up from what I normally wear so I can stay in cute regular clothes. I pretty much hate maternity wear except for the tank tops.
Gender: ??? We scheduled our anatomy appointment and it's on July 15th. It seems like so far away even though it's just a little over a month.
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok. I've had a few nights this week where I have just tossed and turned for what seemed like the whole night. Hopefully that won't continue.
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: cantaloupe, fruit tea, and ice cream. I'm trying not to eat too much of the ice cream!
Symptoms: I have a bit of lower back soreness after running but its not bad enough to keep me from exercising.
Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat! It was a strong 160 at Tuesday's appointment.


160 is fast - I'm betting on GIRL!! :)
ReplyDeletewww.hautemommyblog.com