Friday, June 14, 2013

15 week bump update



This week has been great. I know that you get most of your energy back in the second trimester but I'm not so sure that that has been the case for me! I am tired all.the.time! I take naps on most days when Rowen is taking his. I am worn out by 3pm or 4pm. I'm hoping bursts of energy will enter my body soon. 

How Far Along:  15 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Easley is the size of a navel orange.  She/He is 4" long and weighs 2.5 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet(I could be but I'm choosing not to! ). I have some pregnancy tank tops that I will more than likely bust out in the next week or so but right now I'm wearing a size up from what I wore pre-pregnancy.  

Gender: ??? We scheduled our anatomy appointment and it's on July 15th. One month away!

Movement: Not yet. I feel like it's going to be soon though. I can't wait! 

Sleep: I'm sleeping great. No complaints. 

What I miss: Nothing really. 

Cravings: cantaloupe, fruit tea, & chicken salad.

Symptoms: Nothing notable 

Best Moment this week:  Seeing Rowen pat my belly when I asked him where mommy's baby was!  He even gave the baby( my belly a kiss ). 

And here's a little comparison from 15 weeks back in 2011 when I was pregnant w/Rowen and 15 weeks today in 2013...
Well, I can say that I can take a much better picture now a days! haha. What an awful looking picture in 2011! Goodness. And you can see that my bump is a bit bigger now than it was with my first. I love taking pictures of each week. What sweet memories to look back on!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you for resting! I'm the same way and always nap when G does. :) You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you did this with both and can compare! You are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete