Friday, June 21, 2013

16 week bump update

 
 
This week has been great. I know that you get most of your energy back in the second trimester but I'm not so sure that that has been the case for me! I am tired all.the.time! I take naps on most days when Rowen is taking his. I am worn out by 3pm or 4pm. I'm hoping bursts of energy will enter my body soon.

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Easley is the size of an avocado. She/He is 4.6" long and weighs 3.5 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet( I could be but I'm choosing not to! ). Right now I'm wearing a size up from what I wore pre-pregnancy and it's working out great and I'm still able to wear cute clothes!  

Gender: ??? We scheduled our anatomy appointment and it's on July 15th.
Less than a month away!
Movement: Not yet. I feel like it's going to be soon though. I can't wait!

Sleep: I'm sleeping great. No complaints.

What I miss: Sushi.

Cravings: grilled cheese sandwiches & chicken salad.
Symptoms: Nothing notable

Best Moment this week:  Taking Rowen to the library for story hour. He had a blast and it's FREE! I think we are going to mke it a weekly occurance.
 


2 comments:

  1. So, so excited for you both. How's the house hunting coming?

    ReplyDelete