My first lemon yellow purchase of the season was this bauble necklace...
You can read the post it was in HERE.
The necklace inspired me to write a post about my favorite summer color for 2013...that's right, lemon yellow! So here are some of my favorite items in this fun, summery, cheerful color!!
1. Limoncello Bath and Body Works candle. Have you smelt this candle?! Run to your local B&BW store if you haven't. It smells so yummy! A perfect summer scent!
2. This adorable collar necklace is on Etsy. I love the splash of yellow and the delicate ribbon tie.
3. OPI nail polish in Need Sunglasses. I would probably wear this bright shade on my toenails. I have a yellow and white stripe bikini that would match perfectly.
4. Bright sunny pig succulent planter. You can find this on Etsy. How adorable is that little pig?!
5. Anthropologie Pomflora Pouch. I love this!! And I prefer carrying a pouch or clutch far more than a huge purse.
6. Multi chain necklace. You can never have too many multi chain necklaces. They go with everything.
6. Yellow stripe straws. Ever since I used these( in orange )for Rowen's first birthday, I have loved them! Imagine a fun summer bbq with these for your guests drinks. How fun!
What's your favorite summer color?!



Love that nail polish!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I'm not the only one totally lusting over lemon yellow! I have been going on a painting spree and painting random things yellow :D
ReplyDeleteOh! Now I have an urge to eat something lemony. I love the necklace!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that collar necklace! And those straws would make any drink {even a mocktail} fun! ;)
ReplyDelete