Thursday, June 27, 2013

Life Lately

This post is going to be filled with lots of random things! That's ok, right?!

To start,  Rowen LOVES donuts. I mean who doesn't love a donut now and then? He squealed when I asked him yesterday if he wanted to go get donuts and he ran straight to the door! 


We are leaving for the beach in 2 days! 2 days! I can't wait. The drive is definitely not my favorite thing. 9+ hours in a car = me not excited! But the final destination is worth it. I got a new hat that I had been eyeing for a while by Volunteer Traditions and some new Emi-Jay type hairbands from Anthropologie. 

The hat is seersucker...love! And it's a Tennessee hat...that circle with the 3 stars are in the middle of our state flag. Love Volunteer Traditions stuff. Does anyone else love wearing state stuff?! I love TN gear! And you can never have enough Emi-Jay hairbands. I especially love the sparkly one...of course!
I also bought this bathing suit for the trip. I saw this on VS's website and just had to get it for my love of lemon yellow this summer!
{a lemon bathing suit!}

I had a doctor's app on Monday morning and the baby's heartbeat is strong and in the 170's. I pray that the baby continues to thrive and become as strong and healthy as he/she can be! 
{ June 24 }

Whether or not you keep up with hockey, you prob heard that the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup a few days ago which means that the cup will be heading to Chicago this weekend and the city will be filled with crazy energy! They'll have a parade and the cup will make an appearance. It will actually pop up all around the city during the weekend. I know all of this because 3 years ago when they won, my girlfriends and I were in Chicago and got to witness all of that!! We were there for my Bachelorette Weekend which happened to also be when the cup was coming to the city. We went to the parade and actually happened to be at the right place at the right time quite a few times to see it again and again. We saw it at the Cubs game as well. That weekend was one of the most fun weekends ever! Chicago is a blast but being there with all those happy happy fans made it even better!! haha. 

Rowen is such a cuite...always! He does new things every week that just amaze me. One thing that he loves to do right now is get me to turn my phone;s camera on where he can see himself. He is so goofy! When he sees himself in it, he'll make goofy faces or just giggle and giggle which makes me laugh hysterically. All in all, it's a pretty fun time for both of us. 


I'll be posting my 17 week update tomorrow so make sure to check that out! Baby is definitely growing. Also, if you want to keep up with us( See lots of PICTURES!  during our beach vacation make sure you follow me on INSTAGRAM HERE! or Follow on TWITTER HERE!



3 comments:

  1. I have the same reaction when people offer me donuts too! Lol! I'm heading over to follow you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry loves donuts too! We adore VT gear and the t-shirts are incredibly soft. Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doughnuts!

    Just popping over from Friday Chaos Blog Hop!

    Emma x
    Handbags To Change Bags - Mummy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete