Don't forget to go HERE and link up a quote for {Inspirational Mondays}!!
Here's our weekend in pictures!
Friday:
We just hung out at the house Friday night. Brent and are were both exhausted from the week and planned on going to bed early. Before we hit the hay, we enjoyed a yummy dinner! BBQ chicken over top of a mound of salad yummies...lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, lots of cheese and bacon, etc...
We are those people that actually enjoy eating salads! haha. We love 'em.
Saturday:
We enjoyed the beautiful weather by heading to the park and playing outside for a while. This week we are having spring weather( 60's and even 70's ). It's going to be a great week for hanging out outside.
Rowen spent the night at his Nana and Pops' house and Brent and I headed to dinner with some of our friends. We went to The Southern. It's one of our new favorite restaurants here in Nashville. The atmosphere is fun and the food is great!
Side note( and kind of funny ), there are these bike racks all around town. You can rent them and ride them around as long as you want. Then you just return them to any of the racks around the city. There is a rack right outside of The Southern so we decided that riding around town for a little bit on a bike might be fun. We went to rent them and the machine closes @ 10. We were 15 minutes too late! Boo! Oh Well.
Sunday:
Another chill day at our house. Church, lunch, napping...the usual!
We hit Publix to do some grocery shopping and had asian chicken with teriyaki noodles for dinner. We ended the night by watching part of SNL that we missed from Saturday night. FUNNY. HILARIOUS. Justin Timberlake rocked it. And my absolute most favorite guy was on Weekend Update...Yep, Stefan! Hope y'all had a great weekend too!!







I have yet to hit my DVR up for the SNL on it! Can't wait to get into that tonight! Sounds like a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great weekend! We finally had some really good weather here, too! I think we hit the mid fifties but it was all blue skies and sun.
ReplyDeleteYour dinners look delicious!
I love your little man's bunny shirt! That is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteRamblings of a Suburban Mom
Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteRowen with the football is too cute :)
I love a good salad & I love love that bunny shirt he is wearing, super cute!! love the idea of biking around
ReplyDeleteGlad that you spent a good family weekend :) I love the bicycle part , I wish we had a stand like this here :)
ReplyDeleteThe Southern is my favorite place in Nashville! Their oysters and bloody marys are TDF.
ReplyDeleteWe have been wanting to try out those bikes too!
sounds like a great weekend! I'd have so much fun renting bikes for an evening... never done that before.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day! xoxo, Amy
Love your bangs and that salad looks very yummy.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog over at hated on the playground.
-Courtney- New Follower
courtneyrevels.blogspot.com