Friday, March 22, 2013

{It's Friday!}


Happy Friday everyone!! Who is excited about the weekend?! I am! I have quite a few fun things going on this weekend. Tonight is the Nashville Bloggers Girls Night Out. I'm so glad we are getting together for dinner and will be meeting each other in person. 

It's finally here and I'm so excited for a great night with Nashville ladies! If you still need to check out the details, go HERE!

Another event Brent and I have this weekend is our friends Kate and Brandon's couples shower. They are getting married in April. Brent and myself are hosting the shower along with 2 of our other friends, Meredith and Jordan. I'll have pics of everything later on but I think it's going to turn out great! Check out the invitation...
Cute huh?!

Here's the latest yummy dinner that Brent and I have had. I have to give the credit to Costco for making this one! Crab stuffed salmon with couscous salad! Y'all I actually had it 2 nights in a row! It was really really good. 



And don't forget about the giveaway going on!! One year subscription to Self, Lucky, or Real Simple magazine...winner gets to choose! Go HERE or just enter below!





7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a super exciting weekend planned! Your bloggers girl's night out sounds so fun!! Hope your weekend is the bomb.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! Wish we had a costco! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for Blogger's night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so good & those invites are super cute, love the "team bride" "team groom"

    ReplyDelete
  5. those invitations are so cute! i love it!! here from the hop! ps. if our 1st baby had been a boy... we were going to name him "rowan." so cute!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear about the blog meet up! So bummed I had to miss it...stupid tax season! Also, great wedding shower idea!

    ReplyDelete