Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easter basket goodies!



I'm linking up with Darci today! She blogs over at the good life and is hosting a fun Easter basket blog hop!
 Make sure to join in on the fun!! Link up your Easter basket whenever you have it ready and hop around and check out others' baskets!! 

I had a lot of fun picking out items for Rowen's basket!! He LOVES Winnie the Pooh and Thomas the Train so I had to make sure and get a few things with those characters on them!




And I accidentally left this little gem out...it happens to be my favorite part of his basket!

Bunny Sunglasses! I thought they were hilarious and I can't wait to see Rowen in them!
Happy (almost)Easter!




6 comments:

  1. Such a perfect little Easter basket.... Rowen's going to love it! Just like you, I'm sure, I'm so eager for Jackson to go through all of the goodies in his basket and attempt to hunt eggs this year!! :) I think this 2nd Easter is going to be so much fun!

    Thanks for linking up and sharing Rowen's basket! Oh, and those bunny glasses.........LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I found them last year (can't even remember where now?) and Jackson and my sweet bulldogger, Rose, wore them on Easter! You'll have to share a pic of Rowen wearing them!

    Happy Sunday!!
    Darci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little Easter basket! He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from the Super Sunday Sync.

    So many cute little things! I'm sure he'll love them all. Easter baskets are always fun to fill. My kids are all teens now (6 of them), but I still enjoy it.

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you ever get a chance, stop over to my blog to say hi! Have a great day…

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is in love with all the goodies displayed!
    I'm a new follower via gfc and bloglovin, hope you'll soon stop by and share some love!
    xoxo, Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose
    http://www.pinktopping.blogspot.it/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3862475/la-vie-en-rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bunny sunglasses. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Easter basket stuff. I love those bunny glasses.

    ReplyDelete