Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Loving, Loving, and a giveaway winner!


It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW

I'm LOVING...
this little suit that my Granny and Papa sent to Rowen for Springtime! It's just about the cutest thing!
He looks like such a big boy! A very cute big boy!


I'm LOVING...
this Chobani yogurt!

Coffee and Chocolate...what's not to love?

It tastes just like I though it would. If you have had any of Chobani's flavors before, you know that it's a little tangy. This one is no different. But the hint of coffee and chocolate take away a lot of the tangyness. It's probably my new favorite flavor!! 

I'm LOVING...
that a local toy store has a huge bunny display for Easter. Rowen and I stopped by a few days ago to check them out. I love this toy store. The toys they have are so cool. It's definitely the place to get unique toys!
Most of the bunnies were napping when we were there. There were a few that actually hopped right up to Rowen though. He loved that! they had a huge area to roam around in and had a bunny castle too.

He liked the bunnies but LOVED all the train stuff...train tables, every kind of Thomas the Train you could imagine, and train tracks with numerous trains running around at the same time.


I love his face in this picture!

He spotted a huge American flag hanging from the ceiling! He loves flags or anything that flies around in the air( like kites ). 

I'm LOVING...
how true this is!! haha.
Where is Spring?! It snowed here yesterday and is currently 35 degrees. Ugh! At least it's sunny and is going to climb to 50. I can't wait till it's 70 degrees and we can wear shorts around here! 

**Thank you everyone who entered the giveaway! Here are the WINNERS! Yes, that's right 3 winners were chosen :)









15 comments:

  1. he is tooooo cute in that outfit. and that yogurt looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your little boy is the cutest!! I need to add that yogurt to my grocery list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! That was so nice of you to pick three!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his sweet little suit. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already got a big man there. :D And look at the smile on his face. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that suit is so darn cute!
    We just did got Spring pictures for my son done and they had the sweetest bunnies hopping around the studio :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute mini suit!

    Coffee and chocolate....love love love. I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have got to be kidding. That suit is absolutely precious- and so is your son.

    Stumbled across you from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Chobani bite is my favorite!! The raspberry chocolate one is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Rachel - wanted to invite you to link up the Easter basket post you did a few days ago to my blog hop that went live this morning. I'd love to send a few more readers your way and would be honored to have such a large blogger link up!

    PS - Rowan is too freaking cute. Can we say J.Crew model?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohmygosh, that suit!!! What a doll:)

    ReplyDelete