Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LOVING LOVING & a GIVEAWAY!


It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW'

I'm LOVING...
this giveaway I have going on! Make sure to enter. I would love to win this and I am sure you would too!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
The original post is HERE if you want to check it out.

I'm LOVING...
these bunny sunglasses I got Rowen for Easter! Yes, they were in his Easter basket but I just had to open them and try them on him. haha! They are so funny and made me laugh so hard. He actually liked having them on which made it even more funny. Cute, huh?!



I'm LOVING...
the sandwich I had for lunch yesterday!...pepperoni and mozzarella grilled cheese. Why hadn't I thought of this combination before?? It was so yummy!! 

I'm LOVING...
these 2 products. I have only had samples of them but was really impressed with the foundation and thought the fragrance smells like a wonderful summery day. I am not big on liquid foundation but if I were to need some, I really like this one by Channel. The Kate Spade fragrance smells similar to Michael Kors' Hollywood. I probably won't buy it but it does smell really nice.

I'm LOVING...
all of Rowen's blossoming personalities. He's becoming very adventurous, curious about everything, he's very chill at times, and has tremendous energy too. I love this age and just want to freeze it! 

I'm LOVING...
these words.
Build A Happy Home.

Yes

{and}

Happy

Happy Wednesday!!





12 comments:

  1. That sandwich looks so amazing. Your baby is just a living doll. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you boy is so cute! and that sandwich looks incredible! Love the easter sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely get Real Simple! I follow them on twitter and it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures!
    I would get Real Simple hands down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pepperoni and mozzarella grilled cheeses are one of my favorite things ever. I haven't had one in so long - gonna have to go find some good gluten-free bread and make this now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need those bunny glasses. Where can I get them??

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a pizza grilled cheese for lunch today! made it with pepperjack cheese and spread a bit of pizza sauce on it before grilling it! YUMMY!

    Also, I really don't think he can get any cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sandwich looks delish! I would choose Real Simple magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those glasses are awesome! That sandwich! I'm going to have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG those glasses hehe!!

    Lovely photos

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! I love pepperoni on my grilled cheese! I'd choose Lucky!

    ReplyDelete