Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Loving and Pinning!


It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW and with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.
 and

I'm LOVING...
this delicious meal that we had last night. Have you seen those Progressive soup starters on tv? I feel like I see those commercials all the time. So when I saw them at the store the other day, I grabbed one. They each come with a recipe on the label. Beef stroganoff was on the can I grabbed and it was so good!! We loved it. It took about 30 minutes to make and only called for a few ingredients. 



I'm LOVING...
the reading from Jesus Calling yesterday.  Waiting, Trusting, Hoping...
"Keep your "antennae" out to pick up even the faintest glimmer of My Presence."

I'm LOVING...
the makeover I gave my tumbler. And by "makeover" I mean that I just switched out the scrapbook paper! It's once again the small things in life! haha. I have too much fun with this coffee tumbler! 
{pink chevron to this cute green and white pattern}

I'm LOVING...
this little cutie...of course! I love watching him play and watching his imagination grow. He loves these animals he got for Christmas. He likes to line them up on the couch and then move them to the floor or the window sill. He's so funny! 


And now for my "OH How Pinteresting Pins" Easter Edition...

{Easter/Spring printable}
Easter printable

{Bunny door decor}
Easter bunny

{Adhesive glitter dot eggs}
adhesive dots + glitter

{Bunny Rolls}
Bunny Buns-ham and rolls?

{Bunny Bait!}
Bunny Bait! So cute! (Pretzels, Rice Chex, White Popcorn, vanilla melting candy, spring sprinkles, Easter M)

Follow me on Pinterest!



Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Fun picks for the week! I love those rolls. Very festive! Your dinner looks yummy and easy - my favorite combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love all your Easter pins! I pinned the rolls too, and I adore those polka dot eggs! (Ant that little guy is too cute, too! What a smile!)
    Have a great Wednesday!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beef stroganoff looks so good. I'll have to try it out on my husband!

    I'm hosting a big giveaway at my blog today. You should stop by to check it out:
    http://agalandherdog.blogspot.com/2013/03/onlineshoescom-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those Easter pins. I want to make that wreath!!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm I love beef stroganoff!! That looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited about Easter!!!! :) And the makeover you gave your tumbler is great, makeovers of any kind are always fun.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the Easter pins! I'm hoping to do some decorating this week. Its weird because Easter is so early this year.Your little boy is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty sure that bunny bait looks amazing! I am totally going to make that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made that bunny wreath and am blogging about it tomorrow. It is a little bit different but was actually pretty easy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jesus Calling...is that a devotional? I need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bunny's. Too cute. I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and check my blog, and follow back please. I'm new.
    http://ticsblog75.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the cute bunny pins =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little dude is so cute!!! I love stroganoff!! I miss mom's cooking now... :)
    Marine Wife Mommy & Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those bunny rolls.......totally happening at this house!

    ReplyDelete