Happy Friday Everyone!! Hope y'all have had a great week! Here are some of my favorites from the week...
1. The most exciting thing this week is that Ashley over at ABC: The Alphabet of Our Lives and I decided to put together a little Girls Night Out for all Nashville bloggers!! It's a "blate" and it will be so fun. If you are in the Nashville area, please plan on joining us for some fun girl time! Check out the details here and make sure to grab the button below to share on your blog so that we can spread the word!!
3. This little boy is my favorite every single day...of course!!
4. Yesterday I went to my most FAVORITE consignment sale! It happens twice a year and it's my favorite of all the sales in this area. I racked up and got some really cute clothes for Rowen. He is definitely set for spring/summer! I'm done with consignment sales until Fall!!
5. And in case you missed Wednesday's post, this is my new favorite coffee creamer that I discovered this past week. I don't think I will be changing to a different flavor anytime soon! Love this one.
Happy Friday!
1.jpg)





Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC, your 400th follower)and it really feel pleasure meeting new awesome bloggers like you. Found you through Freedom Fridays.
ReplyDeletemy blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com
omg all those adorable outfits!! I'm so jealous
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel...I found your blog through the Friday Blog Hop!! I always love finding other young Christian mommies who blog and love Jesus so I'm happy to be following you!!
ReplyDeleteThis food look so good, and your little boy is so cute!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog through the blog hop, and am a new follower! Would love for you to visit my blog!
xo
Caroline
lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com
That food looks amazing!! I'm definitely going to have to check out that recipe. I'm over here from the I Love My Post blog hop and following via GFC. I'd love it if you checked out my blog as well. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend!
Danielle
http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com
I love chicken marsala looks delicious & your boy is adorable.
ReplyDeletenew follower from the blog hop I would love to have you check out my blog!
http://www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com
found you on I love my post blog hop. now following you via GFC
ReplyDeleteNatasha @ www.serenityyou.com
Such cute outfits!!
ReplyDeleteThat little man is adorable! I love Chicken Marsala, so I am going to check that recipe out :)
ReplyDeleteI am now following from the blog hop
Myranda
www.prettylivingpdx.com
Oh that chicken looks so yummy :) I will check out the recipe :D
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower from I love my post blog hop :) If you fancy reading a beauty blog, have a look at Cristina's Beauty Box please :)
Your son is a little beauty.
ReplyDeleteI like those little saddles shoes too. :)
I'm visiting today from the Love my Post hop.
I will have to check out that recipe. It looks so yummy!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the GFC blog hop! Hope you follow back!
Krystle
Life Revolves Around Them