Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Pinterest idea you should try!!




My mother in law had made one of these the other day. She brought it over to have for lunch while she was going to be watching Rowen. Her friend told her that she saw the idea on Pinterest. What's NOT on Pinterest?!! I decided to try one for myself. This would be a great thing to make one sunday night. Fix 4 or 5 of these and have them ready to grab for lunch each day! 

I gathered up all my ingredients and put my salad jar together in about 5 minutes. You pour your dressing in first then add veggies that won't get soggy. I put carrots in first followed by celery, broccoli, and then tomato. 

I topped it off with my greens.  Then just screw the lid on and pop it in the fridge! I used a large mason jar which made a huge salad!! I would suggest using the small ones. Give it a try. I would love to hear what combinations you come up with. 



5 comments: