Monday, February 11, 2013

{ Weekend Update }


.                   
I'm linking up with Leeann and Sami today for my Weekend Update! 

{Friday}
Friday afternoon Rowen got a little Valentine's gift in the mail from his sweet great grandparents. He loves Thomas the Train right now and they knew that so they sent him a Thomas and a Percy that whistle when you push them and if you shake them, they roll across the floor on their own. I couldn't wait to pull them out of the box and show them to him! His reaction was totally what I expected and was priceless.
( I made sure to send this picture to my granny! )


Friday night Brent and I headed to...you guessed it, Barry's Bootcamp. I am absolutely obsessed with this workout place! Check it out HERE if you have never heard of it. There are only 10 locations in the world and Nashville is one of those locations! We're a pretty cool city if ya didn't know! The intense cardio and strength training really kick both of our tails every single time. It's really challenging and I love that! It's called the "1000 calorie workout" and I agree with that statement 100%. Barry's has already tightened up my body and increased my muscle mass and I have only been 5 times so far! We dropped Rowen off at my parents house while we were there. 

After our workout, we picked up Rowen and headed to Cheesecake Factory to pick up our to-go order. We both got the Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad and cheesecake, duh! Well Brent got the wild blueberry white chocolate cheesecake and I got my fav, chris' outrageous cake. 

We ended the night by eating our cheesecake and laying on the couch watching re-runs of Friends.

{Saturday}
After Rowen woke up, I ran to Starbucks to grab drinks for Brent and myself while he fed Rowen breakfast. 

Listening to his Daddy telling him he needed to eat a few more bites of Cheerios before getting down to play. Sweet thing!
We stayed in for a while on Saturday and played. Brent had to do some work so Rowen and I played with his new trains and just about every toy in his toy chest. He loves to pull everything out...one by one. 
Gotta make sure to hydrate if you play hard ;)

Before dinner we headed to the park. Brent doesn't get to go with us during the week so I love when we can go together on the weekends! I love when the 3 of us get to do fun things together!

Oh yea, I painted my nails earlier that day too. I picked up these Essie polishes at Target on Friday and love them! 

Brent made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner! He actually made the meatballs and sauce from scratch. It was de-lish!! After Rowen went to bed, we watched movies before falling asleep. 

{Sunday}
We had a lazy Sunday. I put together a little Valentine gallery on our dining room wall. It was just sitting there bare so I thought, why not? I had these frames sitting around. I bought them for a gallery wall but just never put one together. 

I took Rowen over to my parents house around 3 so that I could help box up my room. My parents house sold( sniff sniff )and so the packing begins. It was my childhood home. It holds lots of memories and so it's kind of sad that the next few weeks will be the last times we will ever be there. I'll definitely miss it and I will miss that neighborhood. They are only moving like 10 minutes away but it won't be the same. I am finding so many things that I had forgotten about. Including this blast from the past...
My calling card from modeling. haha! I dabbled in the modeling world for about a year. That was long enough! 

We had leftovers for dinner and watched the Grammy's. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! 











6 comments:

  1. Ok your babe is adorable and melts my heart! Barry's boot camp looks awesome!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like us...work out and hard and get sweet rewards after! Love your Valentine gallery wall and your little man is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowen is TOO cute!
    We have a Barry's down the street from us- I totally want to go now! You look amazing!
    BBQ ranch chicken salad?! Yes, please.
    Happy Monday to you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE Rowan, incredible cheesecake, yummy Starbucks, and a trip to Target: Perfect Weekend! :) What a fun and beautiful family!
    ~Joy @ Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those Essie colors! Isn't that glitter way fun? Stopping by Mingle Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little guy is so cute!! That cheesecake looks amazing, too. Totally worth that extra hard workout!!

    ReplyDelete