Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Friday{ & Happy Birthday!! }



Happy Friday y'all!! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a wonderful weekend!! Brent and I have a date night tonight along with some of his friends b/c it's his birthday!! Yay! Happy Birthday Brent! 


Rowen wanted to wish Daddy a Happy Birthday with a little sign ;) 

What a difference a year makes huh?!..
Last year on this day Rowen was only 3 months old!! And this year...15 months! 

I surprised Brent last night with a trip to Chicago to see a Cubs/Cardinals game!! It's not till August but I'm sure it will get here before we know it! We have been to a few games at Wrigley but this time we are actually sitting on one of the rooftops on Sheffield Ave. If you have been to a game, you know what I am talking about!! Last time we were there, we thought that would be so much fun so we will get to see! We are sitting at Lakeview Rooftops.
Sent that card to Brent last night..haha.

Yay! Brent is the Cardinals fan and I am the Cubs fan!! It's going to be a fun weekend!!







7 comments:

  1. What a great birthday present! I am a Cards fan too - sorry :) Happy birthday to Brent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the B day signs these are too cute! Great blog so happy to meet you from the FFF Follow Friend Friday Link Up today!
    Your newest follower
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is crazy how they grow up! Happy Birthday Brent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are sooo fun! he is a cutie!!
    and happy birthday to your husband.,,have fun tonight!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Brent!! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys holding those signs are adorable. I'll have to keep that idea in mind!

    ReplyDelete