Sunday, February 10, 2013

.:A little inspiration to start your week off with:.



In honor of Valentine's Day in a few days, a lovely quote about the heart...and well, love too!


I hope everyone has a fabulous week. 
I have been asking myself if the "Inspirational Mondays" should be a link up?! I can't decide so I am going to turn to y'all! Would you be interested in linking up each Monday with a quote that inspires you and/or might inspire someone else?? I would love to be able to read others inspirational quotes each Monday. And then be able to look back on them during the week. It's just a thought. Whether or not I decided to make it a link up, I will continue to post inspirational quotes each Monday.





1 comment:

  1. I love Inspirational Mondays! What a great quote.
    I'm horrible about linking up, but I def would when I could!
    Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete