Happy Wednesday!!
It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW and with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.
I'm LOVING...
that my mom and I hit up our first consignment sale of the Spring/Summer season last night! And boy, was it an awesome one!! We have our favorites and this has been one of them. I consigned in it so we got to shop early last night @ 6pm. We got clothes( of course ), swim trunks, toys, a sandbox, a brand new super cute inflatable pool, shoes, and much more. Here are just a FEW of the items we got sweet Rowen...
Polos for $4 each?!! Yes, please!
A few of the jon jons...
P.j.s and swim trunks. I don't know why but that little dog with glasses makes me giggle! I think he's so cute.
I'm LOVING...
my bangs...still! I have gotten use to having something of my forehead now and a lot of times, I don't even realize they are there. My hair stylist called me yesterday just to check in and see how I was liking them. I told her I LOVED them and they look just like I was wanting them too! Hopefully I will keep liking them! haha.
I'm LOVING...
my little animal lover. I think Rowen gets his huge love for animals from me! Since Brent was off of work Monday, we decided to take a trip to the Zoo! Rowen loves going and I am so glad it's so close to us. It only takes about 25 minutes or so to get there. Most of the animals were very active so he really enjoyed that! The lynx were probably the friendliest to us. They came right up to the front of the cage and just stared at us!

I'm LOVING...
girl scout cookies!
I probably wouldn't have bought any this year but Brent came home last week with 6 boxes! haha. I lady was selling some for her daughter at his work. Since we have 6..well now 4 boxes, I always have to say "No thank you" to those sweet little girls who squeal "Do you wanna buy some girl scout COOKIES" at the entrance of the grocery store. Do you know what I'm talking about? Whenever I go to the store, I dread having to walk past them and tell them I already have some...they probably don't believe me! When I said that to one of the little girls over the weekend she replied with "you can always use more!" What?! Nice one but I'm not buying more cookies little girl! Anyways, he got the thin mints, samoas, and do-si-dos. They're all so good! Takes me back to when I was a girl scout :)
I'm LOVING...
my moisturizer! I feel like it is always hard to find a good one of these. But I am really enjoying my Origins Starting Over age erasing(!) moisturizer right now. Give it a try if you are looking for a new one...at least go get a sample!
And now on to the Pinning...
OH How Pinteresting Pins:
{Party Poms}
{Yummy}









I am so happy that it is Girl Scout cookie season! I have already racked up 6 boxes!
ReplyDeleteAt least your husband can be blamed for buying too many Girl Scout Cookies! I bought 6 boxes for our family and my husband just kinda looked at me like I'm crazy! Ha! It's the perfect afternoon snack though!
ReplyDeleteOh holy moly! Those strawberry chocolate chip cookies look AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteI have been DYING to buy some Girl Scout cookies, but haven't seen anyone selling them anywhere. They are also usually outside of our grocery store or selling after church and they are nowhere to be found this year :(
ReplyDeleteStopping by from WILW and I love those party poms...super cute for a party or a nursery!
Your bangs look great and I LOVE that your stylist called you!
ReplyDeleteRamblings of a Suburban Mom
I love all the cute boy clothes! ANd your bangs look cute!
ReplyDelete-Jennie
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com
I love those jon jons! Oh my goodness!
ReplyDeletePolo's for $4, wow what a steal! I've been wanting to check out some of the consignment shops around lately. Did you say strawberry chocolate chip cookies?!? I love those pom pom's & what a neat idea for peeps! They're also very pretty. I'm stopping by from the Twitter hop and i'm a new follower via Twitter & Pinterest. I hope your having a great Thursday.
ReplyDeleteNikki
www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com
I'm a new follower from the blog hop! You have such a cute blog! Looking forward to following along :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the link up! Love those little jon jons :-) And seriously, I'm obsessed with Girl Scout cookies....but I've been out for over a week and no other little girls have come to my door selling them! haha What a bummer :-P
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the link up! Love consignment sales! We've gotten so much from consignment, yard sales, and hand me downs! Yay! So cute!
ReplyDeleteChantell from technicallytriplets.com !
New follower from the trendy tot link up! Your boy is adorable & can't beat $4 polos!!
ReplyDeletehannah
Smocked outfits at consignment shops are the holy grail - I always get so excited when I can find them! Cute finds, thank you for linking up with us!
ReplyDelete