Y'all I am LOVING my new blog design! I think it's so cute and I loved being able to chime in on each and every little decision. If you are wanting to get a new design or are just curious about it, hit up Kate @ eloquent graffiti! She is awesome. Or just go ahead and head to SCRAPCAKE DESIGNS. I did a little research before making a decision on who to choose to help me design a new template. I loved her portfolio, we were already blogger friends, and some blogs that I read have been designed by her and I loved the look of them. So it was a pretty quick and easy decision. BUT I am totally saving you time and telling you to just go with her! haha.
I had a few colors in mind and she asked me to send her some fonts that I liked...and that began what you see now :) After every little thing that she designed, she would send a picture of it over and have me look over it and I would let her know if it was just like I wanted or if she needed to tweak a few things! She totally didn't disappoint on any part of the new template journey! I couldn't be more happy about it and I just love opening my blog and looking at everything! haha. It's just so pretty!

Beautiful blog design!
ReplyDeleteIf you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.
Sofia
stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
It's adorable! Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks terrific! I LOVE Kate. She is so wonderful. She did my blog design too! :)
ReplyDeletestoriesofkel.blogspot.com
It looks so great!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the fonts and colors you chose! Looks great, Rach :)
ReplyDeleteLooks sooo good, Rachel!!
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute!!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteRamblings of a Suburban Mom
LOVE the new blog design!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new blog design!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the link up and am now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog and follow along.
ReplyDeletexo,
Angela
This looks great! First thing I like when I clicked on your page haha. Obviously your adorbe little man wasn't far behind. He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look! I've been wanting to revamp my blog, so thanks for doing the research so I don't have to :)
ReplyDeleteIt is very pretty. I love the fonts and colors. I also like the welcome picture with the information about you. Well done. I'm dropping by today and am a new follower from Our Everyday Harvest's weekend blog hop. I hope you can stop by and say hello.
ReplyDeleteKelly at Here's My Take On It
I love your new blog design, it looks really pretty and fun! You picked some great colors and fonts.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Harvest of Friends Blog Hop.
xoxo tiffani
www.tiffanigoff.com
It looks so fantastic!
ReplyDelete